Contaminated Sediments — Web References
Remediation of Contaminated Sediments
Note: The following links will take you out of the MPCA's website.
Great Lakes National Program Office (of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency)
- Assessment and Remediation of Contaminated Sediments (ARCS) Report. See this website for several remediation technology-related documents.
- Realizing Remediation. A Summary of Contaminated Sediment Remediation Activities in the Great Lakes Basin
- Realizing Remediation II. An Updated Summary of Contaminated Sediment Remediation Activities at Great Lakes Areas of Concern
- Great Lakes Binational Toxics Strategy: 2009 Biennial Report. See chapter 7 on Sediment Remediation Challenge.
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- National Conference on Management and Treatment of Contaminated Sediments. Proceedings. Cincinnati, Ohio, May 13-14, 1997.
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
U.S. Department of Defense
- Cleaning Up Contaminated Sediments - A Citizen's Guide (Lake Michigan Federation)
International Joint Commission
- Overcoming Obstacles to Sediment Remediation in the Great Lakes [Sediment Priority Action Committee (SedPac)]
- Ecological Benefits of Contaminated Sediment Remediation in the Great Lakes Basin [Sediment Priority Action Committee (SedPac)]
- Deciding About Sediment Remediation. A step-by-step guide to making the decisions (Wisconsin Sea Grant)
- Sediment Decontamination Technology Demonstration Program (New Jersey Department of Transportation)
- New York/New Jersey Harbor Sediment Decontamination Project (Multiple Agency Project)