Training and events
Information about specific events and classes is listed below. Note that training dates, locations and fees are subject to change or cancellation. For more information, or to receive feedlot program publications, contact Forrest Peterson, 320-441-6972.
Following is a list of training sessions for county feedlot officers.
WebEx — interactive desktop computer training for county feedlot officers:
- WebEx Oct. 23, 2015: 2016-17 CFO work plan (55 min.)
- WebEx Feb. 26, 2014 – Swine disease update and biosecurity guidelines, Sarah Scheick, U of M Extension; Approval process for eligible alternative county feedlot officer training (1 hour 1 minute)
- WebEx Feb. 27 — Ag BMP handbook, Tom Miller and Pat Conrad, EOR Inc. (54 min.)
- WebEx recording of the April 24 meeting
- WebEx April 26, 2012 – MOU on mortalities (1 hour 20 min.)
- WebEx Aug. 29, 2012 – Construction inspections-George Schwint (1 hour 24 min.)
- WebEx Aug. 21, 2013 — Feedlot permitting information meetings (1 hour 40 min.)
- WebEx Sept. 25, 2013 — Nitrogen report, Dave Wall; 7020 rule update, Kim Brynildson (1 hour, 20 min.)
- WebEx Oct. 31, 2013 – Alternative standards implementation and bedrock removal – karst regions, George Schwint (20 min.)
County Feedlot Officer training
- To be announced
- Process for determining eligible alternative trainings for county feedlot officers
- Approved eligible alternative training
- To be announced
- Webcast: MOU with Board of Animal Health and Dept. of Agriculture on carcass and debris disposal
- County Feedlot Officer Toolbox
- MinnFARM overview
- Board of Water and Soil Resources Training Events
- WebEx recording of Brad Carlson from U of M-Extension — Manure Applications, Drainage and Water Quality
- Extension Manure Management and Air Quality Education and Research
CFOs: New Citrix and Delta users must complete the following documents
- Computer Account Request Form for County Feedlot Program
- Data Privacy Acknowledgment for County Feedlot Program
If you need assistance with this page, contact the MPCA Help Desk at 651-757-2200.
DELTA “Logon” box:
If you need assistance with this page, please review the “Delta Database Training Manual for CFOs (wq-f5-27)”, or contact your Regional MPCA Feedlot Program staff.
DELTA Core/Hub changes must be submitted to Feedlotpermit.PCA@state.mn.us