Feedlot Program Training and Events
Information about specific events and classes is listed below. Note that training dates, locations and fees are subject to change or cancellation. For more information, or to receive feedlot program publications, contact Samantha Adams, 218-316-3892 or Forrest Peterson, 320-441-6972.
Following is a schedule of training sessions for county feedlot officers.
WebEx — interactive desktop computer training for county feedlot officers:
- WebEx recording of the February 27 meeting
- WebEx recording of the April 24 meeting
- WebEx April 26, 2012 – MOU on mortalities (1 hour 20 minutes)
- WebEx Aug. 29, 2012 – Construction inspections-George Schwint (1 hour 24 minutes)
- WebEx June 26, 2013 – 7020 Feedlot Rule Update-Kim Brynildson (1 hour 8 minutes)
- WebEx Aug. 21, 2013 — Feedlot permitting information meetings (1 hour 40 minutes)
- WebEx Sept. 25, 2013 — Nitrogen report, Dave Wall; 7020 rule update, Kim Brynildson (1 hour, 20 minutes)
- WebEx Oct. 31, 2013 – Alternative standards implementation and bedrock removal – karst regions, George Schwint (20 minutes)
- WebEx Dec. 5. 2013 – 2014-15 Work Plan Training (1 hour 37 minutes)
Oct. 14-16, 2013: Minnesota Association of County Feedlot Officers annual convention.
- Holiday Inn, St. Cloud
- Registration 10 am-noon Oct. 14, 2013
- Welcome at noon
- Webcast: MOU with Board of Animal Health and Dept. of Agriculture on carcass and debris disposal
- County Feedlot Officer Toolbox
- MinnFARM overview
- Board of Water and Soil Resources Training Events
- WebEx recording of Brad Carlson from U of M-Extension — Manure Applications, Drainage and Water Quality
- Extension Manure Management and Air Quality Education and Research
CFOs: New Citrix and Delta users must complete the following documents
- Computer Account Request Form for County Feedlot Program
- Data Privacy Acknowledgment for County Feedlot Program
If you need assistance with this page, contact the MPCA Help Desk at 651-757-2200.
DELTA “Logon” box:
If you need assistance with this page, please review the “Delta Database Training Manual for CFOs (wq-f5-27)”, or contact your Regional MPCA Feedlot Program staff.
DELTA Core/Hub changes must be submitted to Feedlotpermit.PCA@state.mn.us