Environmental Assessment Worksheets and Environmental Impact Statements
Environmental Assessment Worksheets (EAW) and Environmental Impact Statements (EIS) are part of MPCA's environmental review process. This review process is a standardized public process designed to disclose information about the potential negative environmental effects of a proposed development and ways to avoid or minimize them before the project is permitted and built.
Please address all environmental review documents to:
Supervisor, Environmental Review Unit
520 Lafayette Road
St. Paul, MN 55155-4194
Notices are posted in the EQB Monitor, a biweekly publication of the Environmental Quality Board.
Open for public comment
- Minnesota Municipal Power Agency - Shakopee Distributed Generation Facility - EAW Public notice period: 11/9/15 to 12/9/15; Project manager: Nancy Drach
Projects that have received public comment and are awaiting findings of fact.
- 21st Avenue West Aquatic Habitat Restoration Project - EAW Public notice period: 9/28/15 to 10/28/15; Project manager: Patrice Jensen
- City of Winsted - Wastewater Treatment Facility - EAW Public notice period: 5/25/2015 - 6/24/2015; Project manager: Nancy Drach
- Stemmer Ridge Road Trunk Sanitary Sewer Extension, Prior Lake - EAW Public notice period: 2/2/15 to 3/4/15; Project manager: Kevin Kain
Environmental Impact Statements
No projects at this time.
Citizens' Petition for EAW Determination
CD Corporation Silica Sand Transloading Facility - Proposed CUP Amendment
Project manager: Kevin Kain
- Citizens’ Petition for an Environmental Assessment Worksheet for the Proposed CUP Amendment - CD Corporation Silica Sand Transloading Facility
- Citizens’ Petition for Completion of an Environmental Assessment Worksheet
Proposed Curtis and Angela Blair Feedlot
Project manager: Nancy Drach
- Citizens' Petition for an Environmental Assessment Worksheet for the Proposed Curtis and Angela Blair Feedlot
- Findings of Fact, Conclusions of Law and Order Granting the Citizens’ Petition for the Preparation of an EAW