Surface water data
All of this data is now accessible
through a new search tool
Lake and stream stations
Citizen monitoring stations
Pollutant load monitoring
Surface water assessments
Watershed (WRAPS) and TMDL projects
Permit, licenses and certifications
- Construction stormwater permit data. Find information about permits for discharging stormwater from construction sites.
- Industrial stormwater permit information access. Find information about industrial stormwater discharge permittees and their permits.
- SSTS: Find licensed businesses and certified individuals authorized to design, install or maintain subsurface sewage treatment systems (SSTS), commonly known as septic systems.
- What's in My Neighborhood. Find information about regulated facilities or sites in an area of interest, including the site types listed below. To list sites of a given type, choose the "text search" option, then select the appropriate "activity type."
- Construction stormwater projects
- Industrial stormwater dischargers
- MS4 (municipal separate storm sewer system) projects
- Wastewater dischargers