Hazardous waste data
The Minnesota Pollution Control Agency (MPCA) collects data on businesses that generate or transport hazardous waste. Below are the types of data available.
- Registered Hazardous Waste Generators and Transporters. Find information about a MPCA-registered generator or transporter of hazardous waste.
- Hazardous Waste Manifest Reports. Get a list of a specified generator's shipments of hazardous waste to a treatment, storage or disposal facility. The generator's MPCA Generator Identification Number is required for this search.
- Hazardous Waste Generator License Applications. Find information on hazardous wastes generated by businesses and other organizations located outside the seven-county Twin Cities metro area, as reported to MPCA in annual generator license applications. Phone numbers for metro county licensing authorities are also provided.
- Hazardous Waste Licenses. View a copy of the Hazardous Waste Generator License issued by MPCA to a business or other organization. The generator's MPCA Generator Identification Number is required for this search.
- What's in My Neighborhood?. Use What's In My Neighborhood to find information about hazardous waste generators and facilities, including the types listed below. To list facilities of a given type, choose the "Text Search" option, then select the appropriate "Activity Type."
- Large Quantity Generators (LQGs)
- Small to Minimal Quantity Generators
- Treatment, Storage or Disposal (TSD) Facilities