MPCA e-Services gives users online access to apply for permits, submit regulatory data and information for compliance requirements, and pay fees and invoices.
New and redeveloped online services now available
The MPCA recently made six new online services available, as well as two others that have been redeveloped. New and existing services currently operate on two separate systems, and depending on what services you'd like to use, you may need to maintain two accounts with the agency. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to combine these two systems as soon as possible.
Click on the link to one of the services listed below to go to the proper login page.
- Air quality permit administrative amendments — Change in ownership/facility name/owner or operator name only, and; Extension of deadline (up 120 days)
- Ballast water permits
- Construction Stormwater permits (this service has been recently redeveloped)
- Electronic Discharge Monitoring Report submittal (this service has been recently redeveloped)
- Aboveground storage tank permit reissuance applications
- Hazardous waste generator license renewal applications
- Notification of regulated hazardous waste activities
- Yard waste compost permit by rule applications
If you are new to any of the services listed above, you can get tips about setting up and managing your account by reading the Getting started with MPCA e-Services document.
- Air Emission Inventory Submittal — CEDR
- Solid Waste Permitted Open Landfill Data submittal
- Petroleum Remediation Field Work Notification
- Log in as guest to submit a complaint about a possible environmental violation (no need to set up an account to use this service)
If you are a company official and need to remove e-Services access to your facility for a user, use the form below.
Convenient electronic payment for selected invoices, licenses and permits.
- Pay by electronic check (EFT), Visa and MasterCard
About MPCA e-Services
MPCA e-Services give users online access to apply for permits, submit regulatory data and information for compliance requirements, and pay fees and invoices. e-Services is a work in progress — more services will be able to be conducted electronically as our data and information management systems are more fully developed.
If you are concerned about security, read the MPCA's online security policy.
Who can use these online services?
E-Services can be used by anyone required to submit data to the agency for one of the services provided. Not all permitting and data submitting requirements are currently available, but new services will be added in the future.
To get started, click on a link to one of the services listed above and set up an account. Online help is available for each service.
For the Environmental Complaint service, no account is required.