Financial transparency at the MPCA
These pages provide information about the MPCA’s funding sources and authorized spending. In addition, performance management, based on the MPCA’s strategic goals and objectives is outlined for each program area. This site is a work in progress. Efforts continue not only to improve the content of the site, but also to increase overall financial transparency within the agency. We welcome your feedback. To provide comments and suggestions about the MPCA’s transparency efforts, send an e-mail to Nancy Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FY2014-15 biennial operating budget
- How is the MPCA funded?
- How does MPCA spend its funds?
- Authorized spending by program
- Clean Water Fund
- List of FY2012 and FY2013 Clean Water Fund projects (includes awarded organization, project type, a brief project summary and awarded amount)
- Clean Water Fund Projects Fiscal Year 2010-2011 (Includes awarded organization, project type, brief project summary, and awarded amount)
- More information available at: Minnesota's Legacy-Clean Water Fund
- Environmental results