Job opportunities at the MPCA
Join our staff and help protect Minnesota's environment. Our staff works with Minnesotans to protect, conserve, and improve our environment and enhance our quality of life.
Search for jobs
We offer positions for full-time, part-time, and students.
To find jobs at the MPCA, select "Pollution Control Agency" in the Department section through the State of Minnesota Government Careers website.
What we offer
- Benefits package
- Defined contribution pension plan
- Deferred compensation plan
- Flexible work environment
- Training opportunities
- Employee recognition programs
What we do
Our staff members:
- Monitor environmental quality
- Offer technical and financial assistance
- Enforce environmental regulations
- Find and oversee cleanup of spills and leaks that can affect our health and environment
- Develop statewide policy
- Organize the Eco Experience at the Minnesota State Fair
The main office is conveniently located at the east edge of St. Paul at 520 Lafayette Road—a great work location to bike, bus, walk, or carpool. Downtown St. Paul is a short 10-minute walk away, and the office is on the bus line near 35E and 94.
We also have offices in Brainerd, Duluth, Rochester, Marshall, Willmar, Mankato, Detroit Lakes. Find out more about our regional MPCA Offices.
Check out our affiliated sites:
Minnesota Pollution Control Agency
520 Lafayette Road North
St. Paul, MN 55155