Minnesota Pollution Control Agency

Search, View and Navigation

Beta - Dynamic

MPCA e-Services

tinyURL : dm0r1101 | ID : 1214Home   >   About MPCA   >   Assistance

main content

Citizen Complaints

Use the Citizen Complaint Form to report to the MPCA an incident you have observed that may either negatively impact the environment or be in violation of environmental regulations.

  • Web form: HTML Content MPCA Citizen Complaint form External Link
  • Phone: Call the MPCA to make your complaint at 651-296-6300 or 1-800-657-3864 in Greater Minnesota.

Do not use the citizen complaint form in these situations:

Last modified on September 18, 2013 17:18