Have you seen something that may negatively impact the environment or be in violation of environmental regulations? Use this Citizen Complaint form to report the incident to the MPCA.
- Web form: MPCA citizen complaint form
- Phone: Call us at 651-296-6300 or
1-800-657-3864in Greater Minnesota.
Do not use the citizen complaint form if:
- You are reporting an oil or hazardous materials spill, call the Minnesota Duty Officer at
- You are concerned about unsafe or unhealthy conditions at a worksite, go to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA):
How to file a complaint with OSHA
- You have an environmental question or comment, please use our Ask MPCA Online Form.