Use the Citizen Complaint Form to report to the MPCA an incident you have observed that may either negatively impact the environment or be in violation of environmental regulations.
- Web form: MPCA Citizen Complaint form
- Phone: Call the MPCA to make your complaint at 651-296-6300 or 1-800-657-3864 in Greater Minnesota.
Do not use the citizen complaint form in these situations:
- If you are reporting an oil or hazardous materials spill, call the Minnesota Duty Office at 1-800-422-0798.
- If you are concerned about unsafe or unhealthy conditions at a worksite, go to the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA):
How to file a complaint with OSHA
- If you have an environmental question or comment, please use our Ask MPCA Online Form.